trusted tablets Ghanaian artiste, Wendy Shay is no longer a Youth Employment Agency Ambassador.
A press dated July 8, 2019 and sighted by viagra otc livefmghana.com, naming “Ambassadors currently engaged by the Agency” does not include Shay.
It is unknown if the controversy surrounding a visit to John Agyekum Kufuor, former President of Ghana is the reason behind the exclusion of the ‘Uber Driver’ artiste.
“There have been numerous legitimate concerns by the public about the premise, role, and criteria for the selection of some ambassadors who have been engaged for the purposes of promotion of these initiatives and business development,” reads part of the statement.
“We, however, acknowledge the concerns of the public on actions by certain individuals. The Agency has taken remedial steps to address all concerns.”
The persons below are listed as ambassadors of the agency.
1. Kwabena Anokye Adisi, Journalist/ CEO, EIB Group / Start-Up consultant
2. Bryan Amoateng, Pastor, Author, Life Coach, Entrepreneur, Founder, International Youth Empowerment Summit (IYES), President, Bryan Jones Outreach,
3. Jackie Appiah, Award-winning actress, Entrepreneur
4. Bibi Bright, Actress, Entrepreneur, Humanitarian
5. Emelia Brobbey, Actress, Trained Teacher and Journalist
6. Rebecca Donkor, CEO MakeUp Ghana, Start-Up Consultant, Founder/CEO Healthcare Management
read more SOURCE: livefmghana.com/Ghana/91.9FM/