Ghanaian songstress Jane Awindor popularly known as Efya in a conversation with musician Eli A Free on his podcast AUDACITY revealed some interesting facts about who she is outside of showbiz.
Efya characterised herself as an embodiment of two persons, that is, Efya and Jane. The GIRL TALK STAR explained saying, “Jane characterises herself as a normal girl, church girl, very down to earth, loves to make people happy, good energy spreading and Efya is the performer artiste celebrity musician Mama Gingam, super gingam.”
She further mentioned that “Jane is the other person you see outside of Efya”
Here are some interesting facts about Efya.
- Efya is an Ashanti who hails from Kumasi.
- Efya is the daughter of celebrity host of late-night show “Greetings from Abroad” Nana Adwoa Awindor.
- Efya was the 2nd runner up of Stars of the Future 2011
- Efya is a lover of American adult sitcom “Rick and Morty”
- Efya’s favourite meal is Fufu with Kontomire soup
Listen to podcast below.
AUDACITY is a podcast seeking to understand the creative force, its effects and they that harbour it within via ART, CULTURE and SPIRITUALITY by singer, songwriter, composer, poet and storyteller ELi A Free as part of the project “A Singing Revolution” in partnership with More Branches.
The vision= Passing on beneficial information through the stories of myself, others and our shared experiences as citizens of the world.
Interview requests / Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submitted. Published Unedited