Ghana’s Caroline Esinam Adzogble, has launched an innovative platform as part of her efforts to make quality education accessible to all. Admissionin30minutes is leveraging technology toensure the daunting task of international student recruitment and conversion is curbed.
“We are providing a robustly built platform that allows students located in all continents to connect with schools all over the world with a one-click apply option.”, she remarked.
The app which is downloadable on the App Stores and available to students located in 146 countries allows students to search for education and scholarship opportunities, apply and receive offer letters within minutes.
The model which seemed highly impossible from the beginning has rather surprisingly proven formidable and scalable, haven’t earned quite an impressive league of over 40+ University partners and over 2000+ Applications already processed on the platform.
Caroline known for her innovativeness seeks to make international student recruitment the most fun and easiest thing to do.
In her words ‘I wouldn’t want students waiting weeks on admission offers neither do I want Institutions taking weeks to decide on student’s applications. Research shows that it only takes about 15minutes to decide on a student’s application and I am leveraging on this fact to provide the platform for both students and Institutions worldwide’
The platform is set up with a well define value proposition and offering that benefits different players in the educational ecosystem. It has a vision to make Education the most accessible to students located in over a 146 countries, a mission to bridge the gaps for International Student Recruitment and a set of comprehensive goals.
- To reach more students continent by continent
- To provide a one-stop information service to prospective students
- To provide a one-stop solution for student application
- To cut down admission processing time for students
For Universities | Colleges | Boarding Schools | Community Colleges | Language Schools
- Extend reach of student’s region by region
- To provide a more effective way to connect to International students
- To provide a more cost effective way to manage student applications
- To enroll more students minute by minute
and for Agents
- To reach more students region by region
- To provide a more effective way to connect to International schools
- To provide a more effective way to manage student applications
- To lessen the burden of representation agreements
- To maximize income and profits
Caroline is a highly sought after Educationist and Technology Entrepreneur and runs the Potters International College, Caroline University, IAES Africa, Everyday Travel and Tours, The Mercy Heart Foundation, and Caroline Technology Solutions. She was recently celebrated across the continent as a Power Woman Influencer and the youngest female African to run an accredited International College.
Submitted. Published Unedited