It’s been a week since the launch of the new Renault Kwid and our polls have finally ended. How did you vote in our Instagram poll? Well let’s find out.
67% of you said yes you would purchase the new Renault Kwid, and a 33% of you said you needed a bit more convincing. We’re guessing Miss Malaika 2017 Pearl’s guarantee of a comfortable and unforgettable Renault experience wasn’t enough, so here are a 5 other reasons to help you make up your mind.
- Spoilt for choice – The tagline for the ride says it all; Live for More! The new Renault Kwid comes in three different models, each with it’s new unique features that make them better than the other small vehicle options you have on the market. Whatever your preference in features, color or body type, at least one out of the three vehicles will meet your desire. Check out the images below.
- Fuel Efficiency – The new Renault Kwid boasts of a 1.0 liter engine. That means anything between 80ghc to 150ghc would fill your tank. You’re free to cruise with your friends or even better, get into the ride sharing business with Uber, Taxify or any of the rest. The fuel efficiency makes it a great car for business. If you’re set on raking off some good profit on an investment, a Renault Kwid purchase would be a fantastic choice!
- Safety – Now cars usually come with just two airbags, sometimes even one, but the new Renault Kwid model comes with 4! Yes, plus features that ensure you can install a baby’s car seat. So whether you’re a mother with kids or a youthful person with your car filled with friends, or even a driver with a car filled with passengers, you’re assured of their safety on the road. We doubt anything will happen though, the new Renault Kwid comes with extra divine protection! lol (just kidding, but we’re sure you get the picture)
- Affordable – Don’t roll your eyes just yet. Hear us out. The new Renault Kwid starts at 8,300 Euros, that between 40 – 45k GHC. uuuhuh! But it gets even better, they have monthly payment plans, both internally and with their partner banks.
- TEST DRIVE! Yes, what’s better than having the experience of driving the very car you want to buy. Go the extra mile of owning your dream ride by actually riding in it. You can visit the Renault Show room at Odorkor and take the first step in making this vehicle yours.
So there you go guys! Hopefully that’s enough to peek your interested. The new Renault Kwid is definitely a LIVE FM kinda ride; youthful, sleek, urban and trendy. Do let us know when you get one, and be sure to lock your dial on 91.9 when you’re cruising in it.